|Care label||Use a soft dry cloth to wipe off dirt, perspiration and water from the case and crystal.|
|Material||Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, stainless steel, and silicone strap|
Garmin Vívoactive® 3 with Stainless Hardware
– Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch
– Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ™ store
– More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
– Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
– Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, LiveTrack and more
– Battery life 4: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
– 2 Years Warranty
– Head unit
– 2 sets of Garmin Stickers
– Charging cable
– Hold the stopper to the crown of the watch
– Remove the stopper
– Press the crown to set the watch
– Avoid exposing your watch to water, steam, or other forms of moisture, if it is non-water-resistant
– If the lens becomes damaged, have it replaced at once to avoid damage to the module.
– When your battery is depleted, have it replaced promptly.
– The particular type of battery is indicated on your case back.
– Damage resulting from impact, accidents, mishandling, or abuse (dents, crushing, knocks or impacts).
– Loss of water resistance after 24 months without proper and documented maintenance.